How much do I hate thee? Let me count the ways in no particular order...
- You are pretentious enough to have a Fashion Week. Are you kiddin' me? Paris. Milan. Omaha!?! Puhleeze...
- You spent millions of dollars on a pedestrian bridge while you turn your backs on one of the poorest black communities in the country.
- Lee Terry.
- Excessive force from the OPD consistently being "investigated" and "excused".
- The Old Market on weekends and the drunk bitches and frat boys who prowl, puke and piss on it.
- That hag who runs the Jackson Street Bookseller. I wonder if she's ever read 'Sybill'?
- Saddle Creek Records. "We only record our friends". Hey, newsflash: your friends are a bunch of fucking whiners. Stop recording them.
- The Clones west of 72nd.
- The Clones in Dundee.
- Mayor Mike Fahey's big fat face.
- The Reader.
- The City Weekly.
- The World Herald.
- Westside Church and that greedy bastard of a head pastor. I've waited on him. God must be turning over in her grave...
- The roads! C'mon, I shouldn't get so attached to potholes that I start naming them for Chrissakes!!